The Colloquia on Structure, Information, Communication, and Complexity (SIROCCO) focus on the relationship between
information and efficiency in decentralized (distributed, parallel, and network) computing, i.e., the study of those
factors that are significant for the relationship between the computation and the communication complexities of
distributed problems, and in particular on the interplay between local knowledge, and global efficiency.
You can also download this call as pdf or plain text.
Note that SPAA 2008 takes place in Munich just before SIROCCO 2008.
Villars is easily reachable by train from Munich or by flying through Geneva (several direct planes every day).
People who plan to attend SIROCCO may also think about attending SPAA.
- Pictures of SIROCCO are available online:
||February 17, 2008
|Full papers due:
||February 20, 2008 (hard deadline)
||March 31, 2008
|Final copy due:
||April 13, 2008
||May 18, 2008
||June 17-20, 2008
- SIROCCO 2007, Castiglioncello, Italy
- SIROCCO 2006, Chester, UK
- SIROCCO 2005, Mont Saint-Michel, France
- SIROCCO 2004, Smolenice Castle, Slovakia
- SIROCCO 2003, Umeå, Sweden
- SIROCCO 2002, Andros, Greece
- SIROCCO 2001, Val de Nuria, Spain
- SIROCCO 2000, Laquila, Italy
- SIROCCO 1999, Lacanau-Océan, France
- SIROCCO 1998, Amalfi, Italy
- SIROCCO 1997, Ascona, Switzerland
- SIROCCO 1996, Siena, Italy
- SIROCCO 1995, Olympia, Greece
- SIROCCO 1994, Ottawa, Canada