More and more different types of applications have been using the Internet as a large distributed system in the past few years.
Many challenging research problems have emerged with this recent development.
Solutions to the these problems require multi-disciplinary collaboration among researchers from different fields.
The goal of this workshop is to bring together researchers from various areas related to novel Internet Community Systems.
Participants will have the opportunity to discuss the current state of the art and identify promising directions for research.
- March 20, 2007: New formatting guidelines have been sent to authors due to a change of publisher.
- July 25, 2006: Guidelines for the submission of camera-ready papers have been updated.
- June 21, 2006: Directions to the conference have been added.
- June 6, 2006: The second invited speaker has been announced.
- May 30, 2006: The preliminary program is online.
- May 19, 2006: The list of accepted papers is online.
- May 18, 2006: Online hotel booking is now available.
- May 16, 2006: Authors have been notified. Technical program will be available shortly.
- May 12, 2006: Registration is now open.
- March 27, 2006: Submissions are now accepted.
Call for Contributions
We solicit submissions of unpublished papers presenting research results, industrial experiences and applications,
as well as detailed specifications of open problems.
Electronic submission is required.
Full papers of no more that 10 pages (extended abstracts for industrial presentations only) should be submitted as PostScript,
PDF, or Word files using the conference management system at http://www.i2cs-conference.org.
All submitted papers will be subject to a refereeing process by the program committee.
Continuing the tradition of former I2CS proceedings, contributions of I2CS 2006 will be published after the conference.
You can also download this call as pdf.
||April 15, 2006
||April 28, 2006
||May 1, 2006
||May 15, 2006
|June 15, 2006
||June 26-28, 2006
|July 31, 2006
- I2CS 2005, Paris, France
- I2CS 2004, Guadalajara, Mexico
- I2CS 2003, Leipzig, Germany
- I2CS 2002, Kühlungsborn, Germany
- I2CS 2001, Ilmenau, Germany
For more information, please contact email@example.com.